Monday, June 20, 2011

Watch what you eat when pregnant...

Yesterday we had a lovely father's day. We all went to the zoo and had dinner out. Everyone had a great day. I the pregnant lady got food poisoning. It is a Thai restaurant we have gone to for years. I have got to say food poisoning while pregnant is no fun. Thank goodness my mother came down to help out today. It has wiped me out. I am thankful Dr. D gave me some zofran.

I am feeling better tonight. Who knew that slight dehydration could cause a whole lot of contractions. Wow the ibuprofen would not stop them or even touch them. Lots of hard contractions. The doc felt good that it was due to food poisoning so no need to go in.

We met two ladies today who may be interested in adopting Canoe our newfoundland. We love that dog and hate to see him go. The thought of 5 children and 2 big dogs is a lot of work. We need to streamline and Canoe requires a lot of time to groom. The first lady was lovely, Sidney met the second lady and her dog attacked Canoe and even drew blood. Needless to say that is not the family for him. The first lady walks 3.5 miles a day and lives on a farm. We will go to the farm this week and see if it is a good fit.

I hope these little babies grew in spite of the 24 hour tummy problems. Grow babies grow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment