Monday, June 13, 2011

How to do it all...

On a normal Sunday the boys and I would be busy having fun outside while Sidney worked. It is amazing how different life is this year. I am so tired I constantly find myself sitting or lying on the couch. Instead of having a super involved ever present Momma my two boys are spending a lot of time playing or watching tv. It is not an ideal situation, but I wonder what else to do.

These two beautiful boys are use to having a lot of fun and entertainment. I wonder if it will affect them for a long time. How does one go from having so much fun and going everywhere to spending their days at home? Sure, we still have fun and do are projects and on good days go to parks, outdoor adventures and zoos.

How will I "do it all" once the threesome comes? Is it possible for the boys to have the same sort of life that they are accustomed to? I tell them all the time that this is temporary and Mommy will be back to her energetic self chasing them around. I want that so much, but will it happen? Won't I be sitting nursing three babies for at least the next year. Yes it will get easier as time passes. I wonder how one has enough hours in the day. I sincerely hope all the beautiful fun of our everyday stays with us. I hope I will find a new way of keeping our reading intimate. Yes there will be 5 children, but I will have to figure out how to hold all of them. I want to ensure there is a strong attachment among myself, Sidney, our boys and the new babies. I also want to maintain the same sort of life style for the babies as our boys had: breastfeeding, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, Ec'ing and all around attachment parenting. I will do my best. It is so important that these children feel as loved as they are.

Well those are my thoughts and worries. I love our family so much. I want them to always feel that love.

Thank you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment