Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to my sweet husband. He took today off after I begged him to. We are getting ready to go out for some fun. He has been working close to 70 hours a week the last few weeks. He is working so hard as we are trying to save up for a van. This is his first father's day with us since the boys were born. We are so excited to have him home today.

He is the most amazing father. He is so patient and has so much fun with the boys.

I am officially 26 weeks pregnant with out threesome. We are hoping to hold out until 36 weeks. The babies have been so active. Especially baby A, she is a dancing machine.

Next year he will celebrate Father's day with 5 children! Amazing!


I also think about my Dad on days like today. I truly miss him and wish he was here to share in all the fun and excitement that is going on in our lives. I know he would be in love with our boys and share in the excitement of the upcoming 3. I think about him so often, but especially on father's day. I wish my children had a chance to know him. My Dad knew how to have fun with little ones and my boys would have adored him. Here is a reminder to anyone reading this, go get a Colonoscopy and tell everyone you love to go get one. Colon Cancer can be prevented with proper screening. I love you Dad!

Back to the here and now. Happy Father's day to my dear husband. Thank you for your love, patience and care. We all love you and appreciate you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment