Friday, June 10, 2011

24 Weeks

Here we are at 24 weeks. I had heard about the fatigue that can come when carrying triplets. It is hear. I remember being 9 month pregnant with my second son and mowing the lawn. Not because my husband wouldn't, but because I am pushy and like to do it.

Today is an entirely different Story. I am so tired it takes a tremendous amount of energy just to go get a glass of water. My two boys are suffering. They do not have their fun Mom, who would usually take them on fun trips throughout the week. Instead they have a tired Mommy making an imprint on the couch. It will get better. I have heard this fatigue does not last the entire pregnancy. It will fade.

Kai and Kian are adjusting, but we are keeping them busy with fun activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment