Saturday, June 11, 2011

25 weeks: baby kicking fest...


These little ones are busy as can be. They are moving up a storm. I wonder if one bumps in to the other and makes the others move. It is a lovely feeling having three little babies dancing about in my belly.

We are expecting two girls and a boy. Names are more difficult when we need three of them. Here are a few choices so far, any favorites.

For the girls: Brielle, Kira, River, Ocean, Kiara, Lily, Ireland, Ava, Brynn, Lyra and Willow.
For the boy: Liam, Aiden, Evan, Grayson, Miles and Markus.

Kai and Kian are as rambunctious as ever. These boys love to go, go, go.

We go in for another growth scan on Thursday.

My 2 hour Glucose Tolerance went well. They said I have hypoglycemia and that explains the dizziness. I am suppose to eat every 2 hours. I guess the fact that I am a vegetarian does not help. I don't think I could eat meat after not doing so for 20 years. I can still handle fish, just not too often.



No comments:

Post a Comment