Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun with the boys..



We went to a fun day at the museum of flight last week. I was feeling good with minimal contractions and was able to walk around for almost 3 hours. That is pretty good. It is funny how some days I feel great with not too much discomfort and other days I have so many contractions and it is uncomfortable to even walk to the bathroom. I wish most days were the easier days, but they are what they are.

Back to the fun. The boys were so happy to go to the Museum of Flight, it had been at least 6 weeks since we had gone. It was the day of the annual Firefighter Day. There were tons of firetrucks, an ambulance and a few Sheriff vehicles. The boys had a chance to get into every vehicle and meet lots of rescue folks. Afterwards we went for a quick little walk in the museum. It was a great day!

I am 27 weeks along and feeling pretty big. We go for a check-up tomorrow I will update afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment