Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yikes, I am so uncomfortable

Before I complain, here are two happy swimming boys that really make me smile...

Here I am at 34 weeks and 2 Days. The pain I have heard of is here. Wow, I woke up Monday morning and have been having a ton of very painful contractions. On top of that my hips, back and stomach hurt so bad. I can't stop the tears. I am usually so stoic and have an "everything is okay" personality. Well now things have changed. I hope I can hold up until Friday. I called the nurse today and she said probably just pain from the weight of the babies. Was told to call if water breaks or any bleeding. My ears are plugged as is my nose. Wow, I am really complaining here.

I never had any of this with my previous two pregnancies. When I was in labor with my last I never used medication and was in labor for 17 hours. I know our memories of labor pain leave us, but I am sure this hurts more.

The plan was to have a special week with the boys. Well now they keep asking "Why is Mommy crying". I guess my high pain tolerance inherited from the Morgan side is doing nothing to help. It helps with other things so I am thankful.

Here I am wish me luck. I will try a bath and hope it helps. I do want these little ones to stay in until Friday. We have everything set up and we are really looking forward to meeting them.


We will update once they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment