Friday, August 12, 2011

Almost 34 weeks




Here we are almost 34 weeks. Sunday will mark 34. I am so nervous and excited. I am so very happy that there was no bedrest. I would have missed my little boys so much. I feel good. We had a non-stress test on Monday, it lasted 3 hours. It was a bit tiring. The one on Thursday was much better. Our great doctor suggested we do the non-stress test in the ultrasound room. The ultrasonographers were able to find the babies and the fantastic nurse was able to hook everyone up. We were done in under an hour! I think we are finished with appointments until Thursday of next week. Just a quick OB visit, get a type and cross for blood and then Friday is the surgery.

I hope we can make it to 34 weeks and 5 days. I have been having a lot of contractions. I hope we can make it to that day. There are a lot of great people who are working that day and we want them to work with me and the babies.


We may use breastmilk from a human breastmilk bank. The great nurses and doctors are trying to figure out how much we need until my milk comes in. It is wonderful that a milk bank exists. For those of us who want to exclusively breastfeed, it is a wonderful resource.

We had a fun day today. The boys have been very interested in fishing lately. My brother Shawn and I took the boys to a local trout farm. The boys each caught a fish. They were so excited. It took a bit longer to catch the fish than I had thought. They had so much fun. Now Kai is so excited about cooking his fish for dinner in a few minutes.

We think we have decided on names. Baby A: Brielle Lyra Frazier, Baby B: I like Kira, Sidney likes River. Baby C: Liam Easton Frazier.

No comments:

Post a Comment