Saturday, August 6, 2011

Almost 33 weeks


Hello,


Here is an early morning photo of Kian and I. My belly button is many inches lower than normal, the boys think it is so funny.

Breathing is so much easier now that the babies are head down. I am able to sleep better.

My mom has been here for several days and has been helping and working so hard. Sidney asked if she was nesting. She has shampooed all carpets in the house and the couches. She is helping to organize the house. We still do not know what to expect, we are unsure when the babies will come and what we will do once they are here. I have been thinking that staying in the bedroom with them for the first few weeks might be better. That way they could be next to the bed and nurse on demand. I think I will miss the boys too much and end up shuttling the babies to the living room. We have been gifted and bought many contraptions to help keep the little ones comfortable. We have swings, bouncers and boppies. We never used these with the boys, but I believe it will be necessary once we have three little ones in the house.

We are very excited and looking forward to meeting the trio. We are still working on names. I have several options that I love, but Sidney likes others. We will find names for each of them hopefully before the 19th.


1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Kari that you and the triplets can make it to week 35!!

    ReplyDelete