Friday, July 29, 2011

31 week update

Well i didn't bid high enough to get the huge van. Back to the beginning. We will find something though. It was fun going to the auction. Sidney, Shawn and Aunt Sandra came along. I learned a lot and if we do not find something Sidney will go back at the end of August. I think three infant seats will fit in the back of my car.

I went in last week for my weekly checkup. My doctor is out of town and we saw one of here colleagues. He seems like a great doctor. My cervix shortened by 2cm. I think it was because of all of the contractions on Tuesday. I was having them every 5 minutes for most of the day. It is now measuring at 3.75cm. Which is still good I was told. They did a Fetal Fibronectin and it was negative. With that the hope is I will not deliver for 2 weeks. We want these babies to stay in for a few more weeks so they continue to mature. They did a non stress test and all was well. We will start going in for them 2 times a week.

I have been so very tired. I never knew this kind of fatigue could happen. I just want to lay around. With the two boys and household chores it is not possible for too long. I am still taking it easy. My brother Shawn really helped today. He made the boys eggs and did the dishes. It was a great help. Especially since Sidney worked so long today.

I am doing my best to grow these happy little babies. I am taking my vitamins and fish oil. As of today I have slowed down and will take it easier. I have been on my feet too much and doing too much around the house. I want these little ones to stay in so they can grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment