Friday, July 8, 2011

28 weeks Pregnant with Triplets

Here we are in our 28th week. It is one of the milestones that we were told about. I am so excited to be here and we are looking forward to growing these little ones as long as possible.

The babies have all changed position. Before I could clearly feel who was who and which baby was moving. Before they were like a triangle with baby a near the bottom and baby b above a and baby c to my right. Now one of the little ones is down at the bottom laying across my belly and the other two have their heads up near my ribs with their legs downward. I am not able to feel them as much. I guess they are finding their most comfiest place in my belly. I was having a lot of contractions last week and felt different. I went in and my cervix was 5.22cm, which is great news. I guess the new discomfort was because they changed position. We are hoping for 7 more weeks to grow these beautiful little ones.

Last weekend was so much fun! My Aunt Sharron threw us a baby shower. We had a great time. All of my Aunts were there, some cousins, my mom, sister and a friend. It was lovely. Sidney took the day off and was so happy to be there. We felt so loved and taken care of, it was a spectacular day. We received so many lovely gifts. I am so grateful for our family.

On the 4th of July Sidney worked a second shift and missed the fireworks and little Kian fell asleep a few minutes before they began. I missed both of them, but it was a special time for Kai and I. Kai and I took some comfy chairs out to the deck and watched the fireworks. As the fireworks began an eagle flew from a nearby tree over the house and off to the water. It was lovely. Kai took a lot of pictures and video. It was nice to spend some alone time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment