Saturday, October 1, 2011

6 weeks and everyone's home!!



We are all home together, the first time together as a family of 7. I am so happy. It feels so good to have everyone home. Liam came home on Wednesday. He pulled his feeding tube out earlier in the week and his FANTASTIC nurse Shari left it out and let the other nurses know he was doing well and as long as he was eating there was no need to put it back in. That was exactly what needed to happen. When he eats I need to support his chin and push his cheeks a bit forward and in, but each day he is getting stronger.

Here are the three little ones on Wednesday night.

Sidney has a few more days off of work, he has been working so hard. Liam takes 25-45 minutes to feed and I need both hands so Sidney takes both girls and feeds them. I am not sure how I will do it in a few days when he goes back to work. We'll figure it out though. Maybe I can stagger their feeds.


1 comment: