Tuesday, September 20, 2011

4 weeks






We are all getting adjusted to late night wakings. Liam is still in the hospital. It is the funniest thing the girls and Liam, though separated love to party at night. All of them are most active during the late night hours.

Liam is doing great. He is working at getting stronger and learning how to eat. Last night was his best night and each day he is eating more and more by the bottle. I fed him the other night using suggested techniques of holding his chin and cheeks while he eats. It was tricky and he was tired.

We want him home and are looking forward to the day we are all together. It has been really tricky some days getting to the hospital. We are still driving a Camry so we can't all go to the hospital together. I don't have anyone to watch the older boys so I have to wait until Sidney gets home from work. He has been working long hours so there are days I miss going to the hospital to see Liam. Those are the hardest days. It is so unnatural to be separated from a baby. I love that little guy (all of them) and miss him so much!

I took some photos of all the babies together when I was there yesterday. They were so relaxed and loved sleeping together.

I will write more later Brielle is and River are awake.

1 comment:

  1. oh my! THe pictures of all 3 of them together are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete