Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brielle and River home waiting on our Liam...




Brielle was the first to come home on September 1st, we were so excite and surprised how quickly she was ready. River came home on the 4th. Liam will soon follow. He is working on growing and eating. We miss him so much.

I am still having breastfeeding issues. Everyday is a new day and I know this hard work will pay off. I know a day soon, I will awake to plenty of milk for my little trio. It is so difficult not being able to provide my little ones with my breastmilk. I am trying to relax and know with time it will happen. The lactation consultants have been phenomenal!

Here is Brielle's first bath at home in their little "tummy tub" and River on the sling. They both loved the water.

























Here is my Mom with Brielle. My Mom has been a great help. She is in love with these sweet little ones.

















Liam's had his first bath. We just did his first bath today. I asked them to wait until I was able to do it. He has soft curly hair like his sisters. He was so happy to sit in the water without any cords or monitors.


















We are so happy to have our 2 gals home and we are eagerly awaiting Liam. Kai and Kian love their little brother and sisters. They have helped so much when they visit the NICU. They both sing to them and hold the babies heads. They even helped change diapers! The nurses were great when the boys visited and did all they could to make it a great experience for all of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment