Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A funny life...

I like most moms experience some wild things.  Having five little ones often makes life and the day go by so quickly.  Today was a funny one.  We took all the kids to Liam's doctor appointment then the plan was to go to the beach all before Sidney had to go to work at 1.  Well we all know how doctor appointments go, what I thought would be 45 minutes turned into and hour and fourty.  When I got back to the van everyone was wild and excited to go to the beach.  When Sidney was in there with everyone he had given out snacks, given water and food and lovely entertained.  I had to stop to get Liam medicine too so I knew we were losing track of our days plans.  We started to drive away from the office.  We were 4 blocks away and Brielle said she had accidentally went potty in her undies.  We pulled over in a neighborhood in front of houses.  Sidney opened the side door and proceeded to change her poopy undies.  Of course we had no baggies so he took the raisin bag that was empty from snacks and put her undies in there.  While waiting Liam was screaming hysterically and the big boys were fighting. Then as we went to go River had to go potty.  I was on the phone so Sidney jumped out again opened the side doors and took River to go pee.  We got ready to go again.  Sidney and I talked about not having time to go to the beach and Kian started to cry he was so sad.  Then as I go to drive Brielle says she has to go poo poo.  Out Sidney jumps again as I am mapping where we need to pick up the medicine.  He pulls out the potty and Brielle goes potty.  I think we were parked there for 40 minutes.  I thought to myself what would I do if someone pulled up in front of my house 20 feet from my front door and had five kids screaming, a mom on the phone, a dad changing poopy undies, a girl peeing, parents talking, a girl pooping on the potty, a boy crying.  I would think they were running their own little insane asylum.  But as we were living it, it was just life.  It may seem weird to have a potty in the car, but when you have 2 year old triplets that are still learning to hold it you have do to certain things.  Sidney and I could only laugh.  We wondering if some parents would have been sent to tears or most would laugh it off.  It was very funny.  We are headed to the beach tomorrow and the hope is we will have happy kiddos.  Enjoy your Summer Sun!!  A forever thanks to Sidney the poop king, not many daddy's would do the poop duty he does.





No comments:

Post a Comment