Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to take triplets out without a stroller





We are a family that never used strollers. I would always carry Kai and Kian in a baby carrier, an Ergo or Mei Tai. It just felt great to have them close by where they could see what we saw and be in our conversations. When I found out we were having triplets I often wondered how we would maintain our baby carrying ways? Well we found a solution. Sidney and I found an easy backpack carrier and I use a front pack to carry Liam. Liam is still working on his head control so the Mei Tai is perfect for him. I still put him in the Moby wrap too. We recently went to the zoo and Sidney had River in the Kokopax backpack and I had Liam in a Mei Tai and Brielle in another Kokopax. It was so nice to be mobile and not need a stroller. I felt like a pack mule and looked a bit funny, but I loved having my little ones close.

No comments:

Post a Comment